Friday, February 19, 2010

Curly Celebs

I love when celebs keep their naturally curly hair. I understand straightening it every once in a while. But to give up on being a curly forever? Nonsensical. Foolish. Depressing. Perhaps even shame-worthy. Ok. So maybe not that harsh. Having curly hair is about embracing it, finding out to work with it in harmony. Which, I admit, can be incredibly difficult. I know first-hand. But here are some celebs who have embraced their curls, or ones whose curls make me super jealous:

Emmy Rossum: She has beautiful hair. Lately, she's been straightening it, but adding a few curls and added volume. I think she's absolutely lovely.


Minnie Driver: She's beautiful and bold. I especially love her curls in "Return to Me".


Keri Russell: Sadly, she is one who has her hair straight these days. But, in her glory days, she has darling hair. I do like it a little more toned down and controlled. But either way, she's gorgeous.


Do you have any favorite curly celebs?

No comments:

Post a Comment