Saturday, January 30, 2010

Morning Hair

I'm sure it is the same for people who don't have curly hair, but it seems more prevalent among us curlies. Morning hair. Every morning my hair is contorted into crazy shapes, going in all directions. I imagine it has to do with my curls having a mind of their own (because they seriously do) and the product I have to use to control the curls. Maybe it is their way of rebelling against my strict you-should-look-how-I-want-you-to-look rule that I try to enforce, but it never works. My hair at the moment is exceptionally crazy, but I don't want to scare anyone. So, I won't post that picture. But here is one from a few months ago that kind of made me laugh.

That curl in front of my face stood out about an inch from my glasses. As much as I tried to put it back with the rest of my hair, it wouldn't have it. It just popped right back out.

Does this happen to anyone else? Curly or non-curly?

5 comments:

  1. omg yes! the other morning mine was squished against my head on one side,then on the other side it was like insanly huge and my bangs were sticking straight out, as if they were hailing Hitler. It looked pretty fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, Missy! ...hailing Hitler. Thats funny. YOU'RE funny! Thanks for amusing me. By the way, you do remember that you can post things on this site, too, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!and I do, I will here soon i just got my hair cut and the lady who did it did an amazing thing to my hair and now my curls are suuuuper amazing and no move triangle hair, plus it looks amazing straight too which is always a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then definitely post some pictures!

    ReplyDelete